Monday, September 20, 2010

Update!!

Started having regular cntx (contractions) again this morning...not overly painful, but they were there nonetheless. I spoke with Dr. K's nurse who wanted me to come in today and not wait til later in the week. Anyway, I saw Dr. K and was found to be 0.5cm dilated/70% thinned out/and she was at a -1 station, which is starting to be low in the pelvis!! UGH!! I was hoping for better news. Anyway, the cntx have been more sporadic this afternoon (praise the Lord) and I am now taking some oral meds as needed for the cntx. Will follow up with the doctor on Friday after a sonogram to check the length of my cervix. Please con't to keep us in your prayers!! I really want to stay pregnant and get this baby a little more cooked before meeting her!! If you have any funny or encouraging words feel free to email or text me!! Always looking for something to make me smile!! Love ya all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment