Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just a Matter of Time

So I am officially 34 weeks and 6 days....the big 35 weeks tomorrow. I went to the doctor today. He did my Group B strep test and then checked my cervix....have made a small amount of change. For 6+ weeks I have been 0.5 cm and now today I am 1.5cm/80% thinned out/-2. He said he didn't foresee me making it to 37 weeks, but we both agreed how important it is if I can stay pregnant til next thursday when I will be the magical 36 weeks. I have been busy cleaning and getting the baby's stuff ready....nesting?? I don't know. Just know it needs to be done and unfortunately it will not get done by itself. She still does not have a name....we are still working on that...probably gonna have to just wait and see her before we decide at this point. I installed the car seat into the van yesterday and am hoping to pack her and I's bag tonight....just in case.

I have been having contractions since the doctor checked me. Just took benadryl and tylenol to send my uterus the message that today is not the day!! Cross your fingers that it gets the message!! Kevin and Emma were both home today not feeling well. I need everyone to be feeling good before the baby makes her debut. Please pray for another 8 days before she comes. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment