Monday, October 18, 2010

A Work in Progress

I have made it to 32.4 weeks!! I had a dream before all of this preterm labor stuff started that i delivered at 32 weeks....sure hoping to blow that out of the water. Last week, I had a dream that I delivered at 36 weeks and according to my doctor...the most recent dream is the most accurate!! Of course, last I checked he was an OB/Gyn not a psychologist!! LOL!! Still having contractions, but nothing too crazy...Praise the Lord!!

So, I finally today I found some motivation and I cleaned out Emma's room...mostly!! And then this afternoon I took down the partially peeled border down and plan to rehang the replacement border tonight or tomorrow. Please send motivational thoughts my husband's way as I need his help tonight putting Emma's bunk beds together and the baby's crib together!! I have a ton of baby stuff just sitting in my living room that really needs to be put away, but I need to get the room together in order to do that!

Thanks to a good friend, I think I have everything that I NEED, but def. there are some things I still WANT for the baby!! Time and money will be the determining factor as to when the WANTS are able to be purchased. Now, just because we have all we NEED...she best not get any wild ideas and come before 36 weeks. She needs to get a little bigger and mature her organs a little longer!! Oh...and we STILL need to decide on a name. I had a dream 2 nights ago and she was named in the dream...told Kevin about it and he said he was leaning towards the other name. UGH!!! Fate finally spoke to me and he is not agreeable....YET!!! Darn MEN!!

So...I go to the doctor on Wednesday to check on little Miss Baby girl...praying for no cervical change despite con't contractions. I am starting to get excited that I can make it to the 36 week mark...afterall it is only 24 days from today!! :) I will update everyone in a week or 2!! Feel free to send your motivational and energizing thoughts our way so we can get everything accomplished that needs to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment