Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Could it be or Not??

So as I am typing this...I am sitting in the recliner in my living room in the dark with my laptop and my "relaxation" music in my ears courtesy of the ole ipod. I worked today and had contractions off and on. I was checked midday by Dr. Kuhlmann who had come in to do a c/section and whom my physician had asked to check me (i paged Dr. Kauffman just to let him know what was going on). Anyway, my cervix really hadn't changed much at that time....I was 2cm/80/-2. I felt like my contractions became irregualr throughout the afternoon, but were still painful. I was blessed to get off of work a little early and made a much needed trip to Wal Mart for some necessary staples to sustain our house til payday. As I left work, I began having more regular contractions again that were grabbing my attention enough that i had to breathe thru them. Since i was still able to walk thru them I made my way thru Wally World in record time and spent way less than usual!! ;)

Anyway, I came home and put my feet up trying to will these darn pains away. I took a benadryl, praying for some sleep, but was unable to fall asleep thanks to the pesky cntx. So here I am....blogging and trying to distract myself all the while having contractions every 3-5 min apart. Why does it have to be the middle of the night?? Its soooo not convenient to call someone over to watch the kids just so i can go in to "see if this is the real thing" or not!! I will try to keep everyone updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment